- Eminent tool to recover lost word files, spreadsheets, graphic files, audio etc
- Quickly restore lost files and provides preview of the recovered files
- After recovery, this software enables you to save the files on any location of your compatible storage medium
- Equipped with powerful algorithms that can identify and recover lost iPod files based on their file signature.
- No technical or software skills needed to download and use this effective software to restore lost files
Files play a very crucial role in day to day life. We always can’t store all the data on our mind and share them among other. In this matter files play a more crucial part since you have write the information in the text form and store them on your system so that it can be retrieved as a when needed. The other advantage of saving files on digital electronic devices is sharing. Files can be copied to portable devices or can be attached to emails and sent through the network which makes sharing of files easier. Files can be of different types like audio, video, documents, animations etc. At any point of time they can be lost from the system due to unexpected reasons. In such crucial times opt for Lost File Recovery software that gives you the best result by restoring lost files efficiently.
Scenarios for loss of files:
- Power fluctuations are the common cause for data loss from various devices. When it happens while operating on files, it may disorder the file structure and make the file inaccessible
- You can lose files when you connect a virus infected device to your computer since it can spread to other files stored on your system and destroy its data content
- When you copy the files from one device to other a sudden shutdown may accidentally result in loss of files
- Large size files when deleted can bypass the recycle bin because of size limitations and result in loss of data
How can you avoid file loss?
First and foremost thing you have to do is taking a backup of useful files so that you can restore lost files from backup whenever required. Having a backup of files is more helpful at times of data loss. Next, take an expert advice always when you are performing some installation or system process if you are not aware of it. The other reasons for loss of file are power surge, hence use UPS and prevent such accidents
Eye catching features of Lost file Recovery software:
- Best utility to be used to restore lost files from Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, Windows Vista, Windows server 2003 and 2008 and Mac versions like Mac Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard
- Takes on minimal amount and memory space to be installed to restore lost files
- Able to restore lost files from both internal and external hard drives including other portable devices like USB, flash cards etc.
- You can restore lost files and then sort the recovered file using its attributes like date, size, location, name and many more
- Restore lost files from file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and many other supported by Windows and Mac systems
If you have a crashed hard drive and want to restore lost files from it then click on how to recover files from crashed hard drive.
Steps to know how to restore lost files:
Step 1: Just login as an administrator in your system and download the respective Windows or Mac demo versions of Lost File Recovery Software and install it on your system to restore lost files. After the installation click on the desktop icon and launch the software. From the displayed screen and then select “Recover Files” option to retrieve lost files.
Step 2: On selection, the software moves the control to the new screen having two options namely “Recover Deleted Files” and “Recover Lost Files". Select “Recover Lost Files" option to perform recovery of lost files. When the new screen is displayed with list of drives, make the selection of the drive from where you lost the file to restore lost files and click on “Next” option
Step 3: Scanning of the drive gets initiated and once you recover lost files, it displays a window with all the restored files. Select and save the recovered files back after purchasing the software online.